04 Jul Why does your nipple expand and contract during cold and hot weather Side effect of Gynecomastia?
Why does your nipple expand and contract during cold and hot weather Side effect of Gynecomastia?
Several health conditions can cause gynecomastia by affecting the normal balance of hormones. These include:
- Hypogonadism. Conditions that interfere with normal testosterone production, such as Klinefelter syndrome or pituitary insufficiency, can be associated with gynecomastia.
- Aging. Hormone changes that occur with normal aging can cause gynecomastia, especially in men who are overweight.
- Tumors. Some tumors, such as those involving the testes, adrenal glands or pituitary gland, can produce hormones that alter the male-female hormone balance.
- Hyperthyroidism. In this condition, the thyroid gland produces too much of the hormone thyroxine.
- Kidney failure. About half the people being treated with dialysis experience gynecomastia due to hormonal changes.
- Liver failure and cirrhosis. Changes in hormone levels related to liver problems and cirrhosis medications are associated with gynecomastia.
- Malnutrition and starvation. When your body is deprived of adequate nutrition, testosterone levels drop while estrogen levels remain the same, causing a hormonal imbalance. Gynecomastia can also happen when normal nutrition resumes.
Article: Get Rid of Gynecomastia
Phone : (+91) 7436000990, 07926929299 or
Email: [email protected]
Google Direction: https://goo.gl/maps/UtXMFVsX6LB2
Address: 102, Himalaya Emerald, Besides IOC Petrol Pump, Near Shivranjani Over Bridge, Jodhpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Make sure to subscribe to our channel, ask your questions below, and follow us on Instagram for live footage and behind the scene sneak peeks: https://www.facebook.com/Drarthshah/
#Gynecoamastia #Gynecomastiasurgery #Gynecomastiasideeffects #puffynipples #bignipple